Biotinoyl-Tripeptide-1 is a tripeptide that combines vitamin H (biotin) and the Matrikine series signaling peptide GHK. In the field of recombinant cosmetics, Biotinoyl-Tripeptide-1 is a highly reasonable raw material in bulk cosmetic ingredients.
Vitamin H, also known as biotin or coenzyme R, is a water-soluble vitamin that belongs to the B-vitamin family, specifically B7. It is an essential fine chemical wholesale for the generation of vitamin C and is a crucial chemical for the normal metabolism of fats and proteins in the human body. It is a nutrient that is necessary for maintaining normal growth, development, and all other bodily functions. Research has found that biotin is a protector for those who are prone to baldness, as it can not only prevent hair loss and the exposure of the scalp, but also prevent premature graying of hair that is common among modern-day youth.
So, what is Matrikine? "Matrikines" are hydrolyzed substances from the extracellular matrix of skin that are less than or equal to 20 amino acids in length. Matrikines include various peptide segments from elastin and laminin-5, such as the pentapeptide KTTKS and the tripeptide GHK. Matrikines can regulate cell proliferation and connective tissue reconstruction, thereby accelerating the production of proteins that repair the skin. For more selections of cosmetic peptides for sale from China factory, inquiry now.
Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1 has the ability to increase the growth and thickness of eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. It can be added to care products that promote eyelash/hair/eyebrow growth, such as mascara, eyelash conditioner, and hair tonic.
Biotinoyl-Tripeptide-1 can stimulate the production of collagen IV and laminin-5, which anchor the hair in the dermal papilla and prevent hair loss. At the same time, it can improve the structure of hair follicles, increase follicular metabolism, and stimulate hair regrowth. Biotinoyl-Tripeptide-1 can specifically ensure that hair is better anchored in the follicles, increase the anchorage of the hair to the dermal papilla, delay the onset of the dormant phase of the hair, and combat the aging process of the hair follicles, thereby strengthening hair and preventing hair loss.
Improving dietary intake can also aid in the process of hair growth. Which foods are beneficial for hair growth?
(1) It is recommended to consume plant-based protein, such as soybeans, black sesame, and corn.
(2) It is recommended to consume foods that are high in iron, such as soybeans, black sesame, eggs, poultry, seafood, shrimp, cooked peanuts, broccoli, carp, bananas, apples, carrots, and potatoes.
(3) It is recommended to consume foods that are high in iodine.
(4) It is recommended to consume alkaline foods, such as fresh fruit.
(5) It is recommended to consume foods that are rich in vitamin E, such as celery, amaranth, broccoli, wolfberry, mustard greens, golden needles, and black sesame.